Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Deputy Project Manager, Lithuania.
Deputy Project Manager will play a key role serving as a deputy to Project Manager responsible for greenfield Railway Design projects in Lithuania, supporting Client’s representative tasks and functions.
We will entrust you to
· Work as a deputy project manager for the appointed railway infrastructure (track, civil structures, engineering utilities, etc.) design and construction projects.
· Develop tasks and objectives, ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, in quality, within scope and budget.
· Create and maintain project documentation within the scope of the work responsibilities.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
To succeed, you should have
· 5+ years’ experience in design and/or construction.
· Project management experience (budgeting, estimating / forecasting / costing, and reporting, resources management, other).
· Fluent in English and Lithuanian, and a good command of technical English.
· Well-developed communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with both the business partners, public authorities, and internal technical team members.
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Deputy Project Manager” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA ASTRAL Executive Search using application form below.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA ASTRAL Executive Search as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/