Design and construction process supervisor (Supervisor – engineer) is responsible for design reviews based on the existing requirements of Design Guidelines and TS of construction procurements. Supervisor shall ensure that Rail Baltica project implements the most reasonable and cost-effective technical solutions from lifecycle perspective and shall ensure that Rail Baltica project is fully aligned with EU Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and applicable harmonized EN product specifications.
We will entrust you to
• Implement design and construction supervision of point type objects and linear objects based on agreed Quality assurance and Quality control plan
• Review design conformity to Design guidelines
• Manage team members on performed On-the-spot construction works supervision according to developed methodology and within agreed scope
• RB Rail AS and Implementing body linked activity reporting
To succeed, you should have
• Higher education in Civil Engineering and ~5 years’ experience working as construction supervisor, or responsible site manager in the linear construction sites
• Understanding of local and international construction and design standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Organized, proactive and energetic specialist
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PROCESS SUPERVISOR” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA ASTRAL Executive Search using application form below by the deadline date 31.12.2023.