Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Transport Analyst.
The Transport analyst will support the development of global Rail Baltica project by (i) analyzing transport demand trends at international, regional and urban level, developing target analyses and impact assessments for specific necessities, (ii) supporting socio-economic analyses, as well as other studies related to the long-term development of Rail Baltica, (iii) providing critical assessment and insights on thematic trends that affect implementation and services of Rail Baltica, and will contribute with the knowledge and expertise to other activities executed by RB Rail AS.
What’s in it for you
· A job with purpose and impact
· Exceptional international project experience
· Innovation-driven work
· Professional and self-development
· Flexible work arrangement
· Benefits and Bonus programme
· Supportive network of professional colleagues
· Salary from 3500 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust you to
· Analyze transport demand and affecting socio-economic indicators and follow development trends
· Support RB infrastructure development by working together with RBR transport planning team (traffic forecast and related service offer)
· Support the development of key horizontal studies, including but not limited to transport demand analysis, business case studies, economic impact assessment and other key Global Project studies/analyses managed or supported by the Strategy & Economics department
· Present and communicate complicated data in user friendly fashion with stakeholders
· Act as project manager or project manager deputy for outsourced as well as for in-house studies and activities
To succeed, you should have
· A post-secondary degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, or other related field
· At least 5 years professional experience related to transport systems analysis, planning, transport economics in a professional industry environment – either on service provider side or client side
· Experience with transport economic and financial appraisal frameworks (e.g. CBA)
· Experience in transport infrastructure financial schemes (e.g. Public-Private Partnership schemes) and business cases will be viewed as an advantage
· Fluency in English as the primary working language with a deep familiarity with multimodal transport and logistics terminology
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “TRANSPORT ANALYST” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA ASTRAL Executive Search using the Application Form below until 05.03.2024.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA ASTRAL Executive Search as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/