On behalf of our client PLC "PET Baltija", what is one of the leading polymer recycling companies in Northern Europe, we are looking for professional and ambitious DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!
YOU as a company's
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER in EUROPE
will be responsible for new business opportunities identification in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. You will need to monitor the market trends, innovative business ideas and source potential technologies or synergies for existing and future business. As well you will need to analyse technology trends and search for emerging new market opportunities and you will be responsible for supervising an implementation of large investment projects.
You are the star what we are looking for, if You have:
- Higher education in engineering, business management, economics or other related fields.
- At least 3-year experience as development manager, or sales manager, or other position related to company development.
- Strong knowledge of polymer market.
- Experience in working with polymer processing technologies and innovations.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of good finance literacy.
- Knowledge of EU legislation about polymer industry.
- English at C1 / C2 level.
- Readiness for frequently business trips across Europe
- Business oriented mind-set and ability to make decisions independently and act according to interest of the company.
The company is offering to you an interesting and challenging job in an international environment, a professional and supportive team to work with, a possibility to develop yourself along with your career and see your ideas come to life. It is a chance to work in a dynamic working environment and a great opportunity to grow with trustworthy and open-minded company.
Monthly salary: The company is ready to evaluate wishes of each candidate!
Motivation package: Bonus system, smartphone, laptop, health insurance, travel insurance, opportunity to work remotely.
If You think that this job is what You are looking for, we are waiting for Your CV in English!
Please send your motivational letter and CV in English to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "Development Manager".
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
ASTRAL Executive Search Managing Director
E-mail: iluta.gaile @ astralexecutive.com
If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or write!
Tel.no.: +371 26177655
ASTRAL Executive Search (IRC Latvia) ir organizācijas IRC Global Executive Search Partners biedrs, kas ir lielākā augstākā līmeņa personāla atlases kompāniju aliance pasaulē.