Finance and Accounting Manager
energetic and determined manager is invited to join the company's team to reach
new heights of success!
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Your main responsibilities will include internal reporting and follow up of budget and forecasts, financial and business controlling, monitoring and controlling cash flow and liquidity. You will be responsible for the financial function of the company, contracts and other legal issues as well as you will need to manage relationships with external parties and to adapt and implement policies and methodologies of planning and analyzing.
We are looking for You, if you have:
- Higher education in finance, economics and / or banking;
- Experience in the finance or accounting related position for least 3 years;
- Experience in BIG4 companies;
- Experience in producing, reporting and presenting budgets, forecasts etc.;
- Knowledge of the tax laws of the Republic of Latvia;
- Fluent Latvian and English language;
- Good accounting software knowledge;
- High sense of responsibility.
The company provides: competitive pay, health and life insurance, a computer and a telephone, social guarantees, partly remoted work opportunity, trainings and future career opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a company that values its employees and where high quality and continuous development of the company are achieved through joint work.
Base salary (gross): 2000 - 4000 euros and evaluating the experience, competencies and wishes of each candidate.
Additional information about the vacancy and the company will be provided to the next round candidates.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed.
If you are interested in this offer, we are waiting for your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with indication "Finance and Accounting Manager".
If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Krista Kristiāna Ziediņa