Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in a position of Deputy Head of Legal, Rail Baltica Project Agreements.
The primary responsibilities of the Deputy Head of Legal for Rail Baltica Project agreements is to lead and manage Rail Baltica Project agreements team of RB Rail AS Legal Department which includes leading and managing legal issues of Rail Baltica Project agreements and administration of performance of Rail Baltica Project agreements, as well as represent the company’s interests at state and municipal authorities and private companies, taking responsibility for the protection of the company’s legal and legitimate interests.
We will entrust you to
· Ensure participation in drafting of procurement and internal documentation and drafting of Rail Baltica Project agreements
· Ensure management and administration of the concluded Rail Baltica Project agreements
· Lead and manage the Rail Baltica Project Agreements’ team (lawyers and contract administrators), taking into account Legal department matrix structure
· Consult the company’s employees and provide support to the technical and procurement departments and Management Board in solving legal matters related to the company’s operations; to consult management in complex legal matters
To succeed, you should have
· At least 5 years’ experience as a lawyer in the real estate and construction sector
· Experience in leading a team
· Experience in monitoring and controlling performance of a contract with the value of at least EUR 1 000 000 and the term of performance of at least 2 (two) years
· Knowledge of EU legal principles and laws and regulations of Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania
· Excellent knowledge of English and experience in drafting of legal documents in English
What’s in it for you
• A job with purpose and impact
• Exceptional international project experience
• Innovation-driven work
• Professional and self-development
• Flexible work arrangement
• Benefits and Bonus programm
• Supportive network of professionals
• Salary starting from 5200 EUR (before taxes)
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Deputy Head of Legal Department” to AS RB Rail recruitment partners SIA ASTRAL Executive Search using application form below by the deadline date 17.11.2023.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA ASTRAL Executive Search as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/