Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in a position of Supply Planner.
The primary responsibility of the Supply Planner will be to collect construction and analyze construction plans, extract data related to planned construction material demand, prepare, communicated and follow-up so called rolling forecasts to ensure smooth and continuous construction material flow and avoid supply disruptions.
The position holder will play also an important role in establishment of construction material supply chain including preparation and implementation of supply chain management module – an integrated IT tool for day-to-day planning and operational needs.
We will entrust you to
· Prepare and drive implementation of key supply chain management processes as part of integrated supply management system
· Load construction schedules from Oracle Primavera P6 and/or other planning and scheduling tools and extract and summarize data related to construction materials and their demand
· Perform various analyses to ensure data quality (quantities, timeline, sequence of works planned, and resources involved against overall construction plan and logic)
· Use information obtained from construction schedules to prepare and communicate rolling forecasts towards construction material suppliers. Perform regular follow-ups and prepare reports (plan vs actuals) and interact if/when corrective actions needed.
· Operating and strategic level, act as focal data source to ensure close cooperation with Supply Contract managers, Construction Sections Managers, Project managers, Suppliers and Contractors.
To succeed, you should have
· Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration, civil or transport engineering, or related field is preferred. However, equivalent experience or certifications may be also considered as relevant.
· Experience in logistics planning and operations, preferably in railway or infrastructure construction, but not limited to.
· Understanding of supply chain management principles and integration with construction sequence
· Proficiency in analyzing data and using logistics analytics to identify trends, optimize processes, and make informed decisions.
Previous experience with supply planning tools like Oracle P6 or other is preferable
What’s in it for you
• A job with purpose and impact
• Exceptional international project experience
• Innovation-driven work
• Professional and self-development
• Flexible work arrangement
• Benefits and Bonus programm
• Supportive network of professionals
• Salary starting from 3500 EUR (before taxes)
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the “SUPPLY PLANNER” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA ASTRAL Executive Search using application form below by the deadline date 30.11.2023.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA ASTRAL Executive Search as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/