A purposeful, energetic and professional system expert is invited to
join our client's team to reach new heights of success together with the
Over the past 130 years, our customer has grown from a traditional shipping company to a global logistics partner offering highly specialized solutions to major industries around the world. A purposeful, energetic and professional system expert is invited to join the company's team to reach new heights of success together with the company!
WMS SUPER USER
Your Role as the Super User will be to support all aspects of IT warehouse operations using existing WMS knowledge to help drive an efficient operation as well as overcoming any system hurdles. The WMS Super User is the technical and operational interface between IT and Operations as it relates to the initial deployment, training, configuration and support of the WMS application.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support for the smooth operation of the warehouse management information system and the related surrounding systems;
- Local user training and administration of associated documentation;
- Provide consultations and daily support to employees;
- Specification and delivery of local reporting requirements;
- New release testing and implementation;
- Implementation of the customer structure into the warehouse system;
- Implementation of changes, elimination of deficiencies in the system;
- Identify and recommend change controls to support operational enhancements and fixes.
We are looking for You, if you have:
- University degree in technical science;
- General knowledge of information technology (data processing in relational databases, basics of SQL, EDI and networks, PC hardware, RDT scanner, barcode printers);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications;
- Basic level of project management;
- Latvian language and communication level of the English language (orally and in writing).
Advantages for candidates with:
- Basic knowledge of logistics processes;
- Russian language;
- Experience in logistics in the field of IS support;
- Knowledge of the IBM AS400 platform.
The company provides: competitive pay, a bonus system, a comprehensive package of benefits, health insurance, a computer and a telephone, social guarantees and a dynamic work environment. This is an opportunity to work in a company that values its employees and where high quality and continuous development of the company are achieved through joint work.
Salary (gross): starting from 2200 euros and evaluating the experience, competencies and wishes of each candidate. Bonus system - additional 2 salaries in a year if the goals are achieved.
Workplace: Remotely and in Salaspils
Additional information about the vacancy and the company will be provided to the next round candidates.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed.
If you are interested in this offer, we are waiting for your CV in English to
firstname.lastname@example.org with indication "WMS Super User" until 16.02.2022.
Atrast darba vietu, kas atbilst ambīcijām un sagādā gandarījumu ne vienmēr ir vienkārši. Tieši tādēļ ASTRAL ir līdzās un palīdz ikvienam sasniegt mērķus pēc iespējas ātrāk.
ASTRAL Executive Search (IRC Latvia) ir organizācijas IRC Global Executive Search Partners biedrs, kas ir lielākā augstākā līmeņa personāla atlases kompāniju aliance pasaulē.